DEP Ltd has made a commitment to pursue a course of environmental stewardship to prevent harm to employees, customers and the communities where we operate and to prevent pollution of the environment. Our Runcorn manufacturing facility is approved for solvent-based coating operations and complies with all relevant statutory directives relating to environmental protection.
We strive to ensure the sustainability of new and existing business is generated using environmentally acceptable products and technologies. We follow a responsible recycle and reuse policy, together with energy and material conservation practices.
The Environmental Policy of DEP Ltd is based on strong convictions that continuous improvement in this area is critical to creating value for all stakeholders.
– We encourage active participation in and positive contributions to environmental stewardship by our employees.
– We ensure the sustainability of new and existing businesses through the selection of environmentally acceptable products and technologies, responsible recycle and reuse options, energy and material conservation practices.
– We make products that are safe when used and handled responsibly and work with customers and transporters to ensure the proper management of our products during their entire life cycle.
– We ensure that our operations and distribution systems are safe, secure and compliant for employees, site contractors, guests, communities and the environment.
– We manage all properties responsibly and seek viable reuse and redevelopment opportunities.
In addition, DEP Ltd has made a commitment to pursue a course of environmental stewardship to prevent harm to employees and other stakeholders and to prevent pollution of the environment
To meet our commitment, we will pay particular attention to:
– The compliance with all relevant legislation and company environmental requirements.
– The setting and review of objectives and targets to address environmental effects identified from the risk assessment of activities, products and services.
– The provision and maintenance of a management system that is consistent with the principles and requirements of Responsible Care.
– The provision of information, instruction, training and support for all employees and others working on site.
– This policy, and the progress against the objectives and targets in the business environmental programme, are communicated regularly to employees and other interested parties.